Rules of Survival is a beautifully designed multiplayer battle royale first person shooting game, originally launched for mobile platforms.
However, using a good Android emulator, you can experience this amazing game on the large screen of your computer for free.
Read the full guide to find out the best emulators you can use to play Rules of Survival on your PC.
About the Game
Rules of Survival is a very popular game available for free on the Play Store. It has a similar gameplay to that of PUBG.
Much like it, the main objective of the game is to survive in the battleground till all the enemies are eliminated.
It features multiplayer support, so you can play with all of your friends in real time.
Apart from this, the game features beautiful graphics and various maps where you can take the battle to.
This includes difficult terrains, shady covers, and other interesting areas to explore and survive.
Players can use many different types of guns, explosives, and vehicles to eliminate other players. If there are no weapons, you can even use your hands to attack.
Rules of Survival is an easy-to-play game and completely fun. Children prefer this game more as there is no blood and gore action, just pure action.
You can customize your player avatar and improvise the way it looks.
You can also create and join clans and play intense battles with your comrades.
Rules of Survival is really an awesome game and it gets more intense as you play with your friends and brothers. It is completely an online shooting and survival game perfect for players of any age.
Ways to Download Rules of Survival on a Computer
In order to run Rules of Survival on your computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. There are many good emulators available online.
But the best emulators that you can use to get the best Rules of Survival experience are given below.
Method 1: Play using Bluestacks
You have probably already heard of Bluestacks as a powerful emulator that can run almost any Android app comfortably on your computer.
With this emulator, you can smoothly run Rules of Survival on your computer and get the most amazing gameplay experience ever.
You can download the Bluestacks Android emulator for free online or from the link below.
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install Bluestacks and run Rules of Survival on your Windows desktop:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar, and in the dialog box type Rules of Survival and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the game within the emulator itself and enjoy
Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulators that you can use to experience Rules of Survival fully on your computer.
It has a powerful engine and displays the game beautifully even on a large screen.
With Bluestacks, you can easily customize your gaming controls. Use the keyboard to assign various functions for quick access of features within the game.
Apart from this, there are a lot more options on Bluestacks for you to explore. Have an amazing gaming experience.
Method 2: Using MEmu App Player
MEmu App Player is another popular Android emulator that works great for emulating Android games comfortably on a desktop platform.
Using this app player, you can experience Rules of Survival in its full functionality.
You can download the MEmu App Player from the link below.
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install the app player and play Rules of Survival on your PC:
- Download the popular MEmu App Player from the link above
- After downloading is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup window
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the app player on your computer
- After successfully installing the emulator, launch it on your desktop
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID to log in. Your Google ID is a must because it will give you access to the Play Store
- Now, navigate to the Play Store. Locate the search bar and type Rules of Survival in the dialog box and press Enter
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Now, click on the Download button to start downloading the application on your computer
- The emulator will automatically install the game; wait for the process to complete
- Launch the game within the emulator itself and enjoy the big screen battle royale
MEmu App Player is one of the perfect emulators for playing Rules of Survival on a computer.
It has a very powerful engine, which is compatible with thousands of powerful Android and iOS applications.
Using this emulator, you can comfortably set your controls, take screenshots, and record screenplays with voice.
It also has a mic that enables you to comment while recording your best gameplays.
Method 3: Using NOX App Player
Nox App Player is one of the best gaming emulators available online. It is a minimalist app player but is very powerful for gaming.
If playing Android games on your PC is the only motive for you to use an emulator, then Nox App Player is one of the best options you have.
You can freely download this emulator from the link below.
Now follow the simple instructions below to install this emulator on your PC and play Rules of Survival using it.
- Download the Nox App Player from the link above
- After the download is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator
- Once the installation is complete, launch the emulator on your PC
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID only to log in
- After logging in, navigate to the Google Play Store
- Look for the search bar and search for the game Rules of Survival
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Finally, click on the Download button to start the download process
- Nox App Player will automatically install the game on your computer
- After the installation is complete, launch the game within the emulator itself and play
Nox App Player is a powerful gaming emulator that is best for emulating high processing Android games on a PC.
It is a minimalist app player, but comes with a bunch of handy functions, which you can use to enhance your gaming experience.
The Nox emulator consumes a relatively low processing speed on your PC, leaving you enough to run other applications alongside the emulator.
You can easily customize your gaming controls and also set your screen resolution according to your preference.
Tricks and Tips for Playing Rules of Survival on a PC
Rules of Survival is an online battle royale first person shooting game. The winner is the last man standing.
Players can use a variety of weapons, like guns, explosives, hands, and even other vehicles to kill other players.
There is no blood, gore, or sexually explicit content in the game. This makes it one of the most preferable online shooting games for kids.
The game is very easy to play and has so many interesting maps to take the battles to.
Apart from this, it is recommended to check and customize your gaming controls as soon as you start playing the game.
You can easily customize and save your controls in the form of profiles. This gives easy access to different players using the same device to play the game.
You can also add gamepad controllers to play the game instead of using the traditional keyboard and mouse.
You can also expect the game to lag a few times in between as emulators generally need a very high processor to work smoothly.
Playing Rules of Survival on the large screen of a computer or a laptop is so much more fun than playing the same game on a small mobile screen.
The game is too exceptionally designed to break its small screen limits and go overboard on the large screen platform.
However, to actually enjoy this game comfortably on a large screen, you will need an emulator to work as a bridge.
Now, there are a lot of good emulator options available online, but the best emulators for playing Rules of Survival are mentioned above.
You can use any of the three emulator options: Bluestacks, MEmu App Player, and NOX App Player. With any of these emulators, you can easily download, install, and play Rules of Survival on your computer.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.