Do you want to play Summoners War on your PC? Fortunately, there are a few ways to download this popular mobile game on your computer. This guide will explain all working methods in detail.
Additionally, this guide will help you progress quickly through the game with the help of some tips and tricks. We will also answer your questions about how to play Summoners War on both Windows and Mac computers.
- 1 Features – What’s This Game All About?
- 2 How To Download Summoners War On A PC
- 3 How To Play Summoners War On Your PC
- 4 The Ultimate Review Of Summoners War For A PC
- 5 Conclusion
Features – What’s This Game All About?
Summoners War is set in a fantasy world where you fight for glory in various arena battles. This strategy RPG game is available for Android and iPhone. You can also download the game on your computer.
Here are some of the best features of the game:
- Fight alongside your faction to gain control of magical mana crystals
- Employ powerful summoners and control monsters
- Unique skills and abilities for every monster
- Turn-based strategic combat with other real players
- Surprising critical effects and inspired abilities
- Real-time raids
- Dynamic guild wars
- Huge monster collection
- Upgrade and evolve your monsters
- Craft more than 100 items
- An excellent built-in comment system
- Innovative headquarter hub area to team up with other players
- Multi-player and single-player modes
How To Download Summoners War On A PC
Summoners War is a game inspired by Final Fantasy, and it’s enjoyable because it offers a lot of interesting characters. There is an ever-increasing demand from users for a PC version.
Since there is no official PC version of this game, you can’t just download a copy of the app on your PC. But there’s a way around that, and we’re going to help you with it below.
Method 1: Play Using Bluestacks
One way to play Summoners War on your PC is to play it using an Android emulator. It’s easy and works for everyone.
NOTE: Bluestacks is a free Android emulator. It allows you to emulate an Android device on a Windows or Mac computer.
- Download Bluestacks from the official website for your Windows or Mac computer
- Install and run Bluestacks on your computer
- Once Bluestacks loads, open the Play Store
- Search for the game. Once you have found it, click on the Install button
- Wait for a few seconds and let the game install
- Now go the App drawer in Bluestacks
- Find the newly created icon for the newly installed app
- Click it to start playing Summoners War on your PC
This is a fairly straightforward method and you should be able to run the game easily. If Bluestacks doesn’t work for you for one reason or another, try one of these alternative emulators:
- Andryroid (Download from the FileHippo server)
- RemixOS Player (Download it here)
- Ko Player (Get it here – official source)
- GenyMotion (Official download link)
Method 2: Play It Online – No Download Required!
Another way to play Summoners War on a computer is to run the app in your web browser. I know it sounds bizarre, but it works like a charm.
Follow the simple and self-explanatory steps below.
- Go to the official Manymo website (a browser-based Android emulator)
- Create your free account with Manymo by providing your first name, last name, and email address
- Sign into the Manymo website using the account that you just created
- Now you should be able to see an Android device running in your browser
- Open the Play Store in Manymo
- Search for Summoners War and download it to your PC
That’s it. The game should install and you should be able to access it from the App Drawer.
Playing Summoners War on your PC is a lot of fun because you get to play on a bigger screen. Additionally, you can control your characters using your keyboard, mouse, and joystick instead of touch controls.
How To Play Summoners War On Your PC
When you download the game, you can fight with your friends the same way you did on a mobile device.
To play this game on a PC, you will need to use an Android emulator. We have tested the game with Bluestacks and it works like a charm.
When you play it on a PC, the gameplay remains essentially the same. The only difference is that you have a bigger screen where you can see the game’s details more clearly.
Some players also enjoy playing games on a PC because they can use a variety of control inputs. For example:
Since this game has some awesome graphics, it really shines on a larger screen. You can play the game on a Windows PC or a Mac computer.
How To Customize Controls On A PC
You can easily customize controls on a computer by following the steps below.
NOTE: This method is for Bluestacks only. Other emulators don’t usually offer this feature in the free version.
- Open Bluestacks and start your game
- Pause the game
- Locate the eye icon on the bottom of your screen (see the red arrow in the picture below)
- Now drag the slider up until you can clearly see the key names written on the screen where you previously had game buttons
- Click on any of these buttons and you’ll be able to assign a different key to it
The Ultimate Monster Guide
When you want to know how to play Summoners War on a PC, the first thing to know is what monster to keep.
The monster guide below will help you make good decisions. Whether playing Summoners War on a PC or on a mobile device, these tips can help you progress quickly.
- When you’re new to the game, focus on 2 and 3-star monsters instead of 4 and 5-star monsters
- Wind Pixie offers excellent HP and new players should use it with giants and dragons
- Dungeon shop and Uncommon Scroll Secret can unlock many “rare” specialty cards
- New players should use Water Howl for support because of its ability to heal frequently
- Water Lizardman is a perfect defensive monster for new players
- Play ruins to level up your monsters quickly
- You can find 4, 5, and 6-star ruins in B2, B5, and B6
The Ultimate Review Of Summoners War For A PC
Summoners War offers in-app purchases. That means the game will push you to spend real money.
If you don’t want to spend real cash, you can still enjoy the game, as long as you’re ready to spend time on it daily. Participate in events and explore dungeons to get lots of free rewards.
Summoners War for PC, Android, and iOS offers stunning graphics. The game mechanics are smooth and players have excellent chances at dominating battles using strategy.
You have a huge variety of monsters to pick for your team. You can evolve your monsters and build a team that will win every battle out there.
One of the best things about this RPG strategy game is that you can select a team of monsters for each dungeon. You have the option to pick your monsters at the bottom of the screen.
One of the main elements of this game is to increase the skills of your monsters. Whether you play on a computer (Mac or Windows) or on a mobile device, you can’t progress unless you upgrade your monsters.
Here are some tips to help you upgrade your skills:
- Feed your monster as often as you can
- If you have an unawakened monster, feed it to an awakened monster of the same name for a huge skill boost
- Feed a Devilmom to any of your monsters to boost its skills
It doesn’t matter whether a monster is awakened or not. You can evolve it in any condition. You can max silver-star monsters to level 6, but they will always remain unawakened.
Get Mystical Scrolls To Level Up Your Monsters
You need Mystical scrolls to win battles. These scrolls give you all the power you need. Here’s how you can get them:
- Buy Premium Packs
- Get a Start Pack
- Collect Glory Points to get Mystical scrolls
- You get Mystical scrolls as a reward for completing missions
- They drop randomly in B4 and dungeons
- You can buy them at the Shop
- Events often give you a chance to get Mystical scrolls
Spend Crystals Wisely And Beat All Your Friends
Crystals are very important in Summoners War. Like other Windows, Android, and iOS RPG games, you need to make sure that you spend these crystals wisely.
Ideally, you should spend your first 300 crystals on a Summoners pack. Later on, you can use Crystals to upgrade your Shop.
Some players may also want to use Crystals to buy Premium Packs. Later in the game, every player should spend Crystals on Double Exp.
Summoners War is a creature-collection game. You evolve your monsters and battle with your friends for glory.
You can play Summoners War on a PC (Windows and Mac), Android, and iPhone. Download it from the Google Play store or iTunes for a mobile version, or use an Android emulator to play it on your computer.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.