Turbo VPN is one of the most popular mobile VPN services on the market. It was originally designed for Android and iOS platforms.
However, thanks to Android emulators, you can now download and use Turbo VPN right on your PC.
In this full article, we talk about the best emulators that will help you run Turbo VPN smoothly on your computer.
About the App
Turbo VPN is a free VPN proxy client that offers you access to nine different servers across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Using this application, you can do a lot of things on the Internet and do so completely anonymously.
The best part about Turbo VPN is that it puts no restrictions on its bandwidth limit. Users can keep on using the VPN service to their heart’s content.
Whether it be downloading a large amount of data or getting access to Netflix USA, Turbo VPN can do it all.
Apart from this, Turbo VPN is also preferred by most users because of its strong security measures.
The app does not collect any personal information or any information regarding the websites and IP addresses you visit.
That too will be cleared once the user logs out of the session. Therefore, Turbo VPN is completely safe and secure to use.
Turbo VPN primarily offers two membership options. The first one obviously being the free membership.
The free membership includes unlimited bandwidth, a minimum of 9 proxy servers, and also getting access to Netflix USA.
However, the VIP membership includes all the basic features plus a lot more.
It includes increased server speed, a higher number of proxy servers, and also connecting up to five devices simultaneously.
Are you planning to get yourself a VIP membership? Then consider that it is costly to pay per month, when compared to paying annually.
The monthly plan can cost you $14.29 per month, while going with the annual plan can drop your charges to $3.58 per month.
Ways to Download and Use Turbo VPN on a PC
Turbo VPN is a mobile application, which means that you need to install this application on your PC using an emulator.
Given below are the Android emulators that are best suited to run the Turbo VPN mobile app on your Windows 10 computer.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks App Player is probably the best Android emulator to run Turbo VPN on your computer.
It has a great engine, good processing speed, and a lot of other important and useful features. This will help you make full use of any application you install.
You can easily download and install Turbo VPN on your PC using Bluestacks. But first you will need to download and install Bluestacks on your computer.
You can download the Bluestacks App Player for free from the link below.
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Turbo VPN on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Turbo VPN and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
There is no other Android emulator better than Bluestacks to run the Turbo VPN app on your computer.
With Bluestacks, you can easily turn on and off your VPN network instantly.
You can also save personalized settings and also use multiple applications without putting much load on your PC.
Method 2: Use NOX Android Emulator
Nox Android emulator is one of the best emulators to run Turbo VPN on a computer. It is a minimalist emulator with all the essential features to support the running of any app.
Apart from this, it is also a low processing emulator, perfect to run a VPN service.
Nox App Player is available for download online for free. You can easily download it from the link below.
Follow the simple instructions below to easily download and install Turbo VPN on your computer using the Nox Android emulator.
- Download the Nox App Player from the link above
- After the download is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator
- Once the installation is complete, launch the emulator on your PC
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID only to log in
- Once logged in, navigate to the Google Play Store
- Look for the search bar and then in the dialog box, type Turbo VPN and press Enter to search
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Finally, click on the Download button to start the download process
- Nox App Player will automatically install the app on your computer
- After the installation is complete, launch the app within the emulator and enjoy the proxy servers with unlimited bandwidth
Since Nox App Player uses a very low amount of your computer’s processing speed, it is one of the best emulators to run Turbo VPN on.
You can easily switch on your VPN and then use multiple applications on the same computer comfortably.
With Nox App Player, you can also save personalized settings, take screenshots, record VPN tutorials, and do much more.
Therefore, Nox App Player is one of the best emulators to use Turbo VPN on.
Method 3: Using the MEmu App Player
MEmu App Player comes with a strong engine that is compatible with a huge number of Android and iOS applications.
It is smooth and works like a charm with almost any Android application and is a perfect fit to run Turbo VPN on a Windows PC.
MEmu App Player is available online for free. You can download the emulator from the link given below.
Now follow the simple instructions below to easily download and install the Turbo VPN mobile application on your computer.
- Download the popular MEmu App Player from the link above
- After downloading is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup window
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the app player on your computer
- After successfully installing the emulator, launch it on your desktop
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID to log in; your Google ID is a must because it will give you access to the Play Store
- Now, navigate to the Play Store, locate the search bar and type Turbo VPN in the dialog box and press Enter
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Now, click on the Download button to start downloading the application on your computer
- The emulator will automatically install the app on your computer; wait for the process to complete
- Launch the app within the emulator and enjoy using your proxy servers
If NOX and Bluestacks do not impress you much, then MEmu App Player is obviously what you are looking for.
It is an amazing Android emulator and perfect for running Turbo VPN on a PC.
Tricks and Tips for Using Turbo VPN
Turbo VPN is an amazing application for all your proxy servers. Google Play reported more than 50 million downloads of this application, which made it popular worldwide.
However, the main advantages of using Turbo VPN are given below.
Best Security Measures
Unlike many free VPN services, Turbo VPN has greatly focused on developing their security measures.
Turbo VPN uses the best OpenVPN tunnelling protocol, which is paired with government-level AES-256 encryption.
This ensures that no personal information is leaked and all browsing information is kept safe and sound too.
In short, there is no threat to your anonymous net browsing whatsoever.
No leaks detected
Leaks are something that can bring down even a perfectly working VPN service. There are mainly two major leaks that can affect a VPN system.
These are DNS leaks and WebRTC leaks, both being equally dangerous.
However, no leaks were detected while testing Turbo VPN, which makes it one of the most secure VPN services.
Works with Netflix
While most VPN servers are unable to access Netflix servers, Turbo VPN can.
This ability of Turbo VPN to access Netflix servers has been one of the key selling points. Strangely, the magic works for Turbo VPN.
Turbo VPN is a free proxy service that allows you to connect to nine proxy servers across North America, Asia, and Europe.
It offers unlimited bandwidth, a secure connection to browse the net anonymously, and magical access to Netflix U.S. servers.
In short, Turbo VPN is the right kind of proxy server that everyone needs. Even though the speed is average with free membership, the VIP membership really takes you out a long way.
It is faster, securer, and offers many more proxy servers.
Since the app was originally designed to support mobile platforms, you need to first install a supporting Android emulator to run it on a computer.
You can use any of the emulators mentioned in this guide. Any of these are a wise choice to run Turbo VPN on a computer.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.