FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation is a popular digital drawing and animation app originally designed for mobile platforms.
However, with the help of an Android emulator, you can experience all of FlipaClip’s great features on a large screen of a computer or a laptop.
This article tells you about the best ways to download the app on your computer.
About the App
FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation is a very simple drawing and animation app. You can explore your imagination with no bounds.
It is a super fun mobile app that works as a classic flipbook, but with a digital touch.
This amazing drawing application offers many great features. Some of the best features of FlipaClip are mentioned below:
- Users can draw and animate on multiple frames, much like multiple pages of a flipbook
- Onion layers are featured within the app, which allow you to see the previous and next frame in a ghost transparent manner
- There are many other drawing tools available, such as brushes, pencils, erasers, etc.
- FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation offers more than 100 color schemes
- With this application, you can even build an animation video using the images and animations you create or import
- There is a Frames Manager tool that helps you manage each frame’s color, design, layout, and much more
- FlipaClip also allows you to create an Animation Timeline. You can use that to create a digital flipbook or just to keep track of the many drawings and animations you make
- The latest update comes with a new audio feature. It allows you to record audio, create an audio library, and also import audio from other sources
- When all is said and done, you can easily share your drawings, animations, and videos through YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram
Thanks to all these amazing features, FlipaClip is now a very popular animation and drawing app worldwide.
Its easy-to-use interface and amazing features make it one of the best animation and drawing applications in the world.
Ways to Download FlipaClip on a PC
To successfully download and run the FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation app on your computer, you need to install an Android emulator first.
There are plenty of Android emulators available online, but the best emulators that will smoothly run this app are given below.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is one of the most popular Android emulators in the world. It is fast, smooth, and compatible with almost all the applications available on Google Play.
Bluestacks App Player is one of the best Android emulators to run FlipaClip on your Windows 10 computer.
Bluestacks is available free online. You can easily download it from the link below.
Follow the simple instructions below to install and run FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation on your computer using Bluestacks App Player.
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar, and in the dialog box type: FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator itself and enjoy
Using FlipaClip through Bluestacks has its own advantages.
Apart from having a large screen for all your creative endeavors, you can do a lot more through Bluestacks to get the most out of FlipaClip.
You can assign various controls for various functions or tools. You can create more detailed animations and drawings using the mouse.
You can also comfortably control the brushes, pencils, and colors. In other words, Bluestacks is one of the best emulators to run FlipaClip on a PC.
Method 2: Using Andy Android Emulator
Andy Android Emulator is one of the increasingly popular Android emulators.
Its quick speed, stability, and compatibility with thousands of applications have made it one of the best emulator options to run Android and iOS applications on a PC.
Running FlipaClip on a PC using Andy Android Emulator is a very good choice. You can download this emulator for free from the link given below.
Now follow the simple instructions below to download and run FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation on your computer using the Andy Android Emulator.
- Download the popular Andy Android Emulator from the link above
- After downloading is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup window
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the app player on your computer
- After successfully installing the emulator, launch it
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID to log in; using your Google ID is a must because it will give you access to the Google Play Store
- Now, navigate to the Play Store, locate the search bar, and type FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation in the dialog box and press Enter
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Now, click on the Download button to start downloading the application on your computer
- The emulator will automatically install the app on your computer; wait for the process to complete
- Launch the app within the emulator itself and enjoy swiping left and right
Andy Android Emulator is one of the best emulators to use FlipaClip on a PC. It offers a lot of options, like quick save, easy controls, screen customization, and much more.
You can also use the inbuilt mic and screen recorder to make interesting animations and drawing videos.
Method 3: Using MEmu App Player
MEmu App Player is a very popular Android emulator. It has a very strong engine that is compatible with a huge number of Android and iOS applications.
It is smooth and comes with various features that make using applications on a computer much easier.
MEmu App Player is one of the best Android emulators to run the FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation app on. You can download the MEmu Android emulator for free from the link below.
Now follow the simple instructions below to download and install FlipaClip on a PC using MEmu App Player:
- Download the MEmu App Player from the link above
- After the download is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator
- Once the installation is complete, launch the emulator on your PC
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID only to log in
- After logging in, navigate to the Google Play Store
- Look for the search bar and search for the app FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Finally, click on the Download button to start the download process
- MEmu App Player will automatically install the app on your computer
- After the installation is complete, launch the app within the emulator itself and enjoy your infinite creativity
MEmu App Player is one of the best Android emulators in the world, and therefore it is one of the best options to download and run FlipaClip on a PC.
There are a lot of other features and options which you can use to greatly enhance your animation experience.
MEmu App Player also comes with a mic and a screen recorder, which will help you make video tutorials, animation guides, and much more.
With MEmu App Player, you can fully access all the features and functions of the FlipaClip Android app on your computer.
Tricks and Tips for Using FlipaClip on a PC
FlipaClip is a simple but creative digital drawing and animation app.
Users are not just limited to painting. They have the option to create animated videos, gifs, memes, and much more.
Users who have used this app for years recommend this app to all types of animators, as this app is very user friendly and easy to use.
The app was originally created to participate in the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won the Honorable Mention.
The new app comes with updated audio features that include audio recording, creating audio libraries, and also importing audio from other sources.
Users can also import videos and pictures to add to their animations.
Users can build animation videos and share them to other social network sources, like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
There are text and drawing tools available too, which users can use to enhance their animated videos, including watermarks, and much more.
FlipaClip is all in all a complete drawing and animation tool.
Animators can professionally use it to create good quality animations, videos, drawing tutorials, and much more.
FlipaClip is one of the best digital drawing and animation apps available online. You can do so much more than just draw and paint.
You can make digital flipbooks, video animations, and even create interesting video tutorials.
FlipaClip was nominated as one of the best animation apps in the world and works excellently to keep up its reputation.
The app was however originally designed for mobile platforms, so you will need to install an Android emulator first to use it on a PC.
You can use any of the Android emulators mentioned in this guide. All of the emulators above are perfect to run FlipaClip on your PC.
Furthermore, they all have unique features and options that will enhance the way you use the app.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.