We understand that it is not easy to find a Working Microsoft Office 2010 product key. That’s why we have created a free list of serial keys to help you activate your copy of MS Office 2010.
If you use MS Office in a company or business setting, you will be required to provide a genuine product key.
Activating MS Office 2010 is important if you want to access all the features of the Office suite. Upgrade to the latest version of MS Office with Hybrid Migration Office 365.
If you`re still using Office 2010 then learn more about Office 2010 to 2019 Migration and SharePoint Migration to Office 365. Continue reading this article to find a serial key list and how to activate MS Office 2010.
What Is Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key?
A Microsoft Office 2010 product key is a 25-digit code that allows you to activate a copy of MS Office 2010.
It looks like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
If you don’t enter a working serial key, you will not be able to access all the features the Operating System has to offer.
Where to Find the Product Key?
If you have a genuine copy of Microsoft Office 2010, then you already have a serial key. Where you will find your product key depends on how you acquired it.
You can find your product key in the following locations:
- If you have bought a copy of MS Office 2010 on a CD/DVD, you should see the activation key inside the product box
- In case you purchased your copy from a Microsoft store online, you should check your order confirmation email
- Given you got a computer that came pre-installed with Software Windows and MS Office 2010, you may have to contact the store where you bought the PC
- If you can’t find your product key and can’t activate MS Office 2010, we have compiled a list of free product keys you can use.
How to Activate MS Office 2010 with a Free Activation Key
There are two ways to activate an Office 2010 product key: Online or By Phone.
Let’s look at the two activation methods.
You can activate your copy of MS Office 2010 through the internet. To do this, you will need to access the activation wizard, which will verify the authenticity of your serial key.
If you don’t provide a working product key, you will receive an error.
These steps will guide you through the process:
- The activation wizard will prompt you to enter a product key again or you can start all over again
- Enter your activation key
- Wait a few seconds for the wizard to activate Office 2010.
In case you are unable to activate your Microsoft Office 2010 using this method, you can try the phone one.
In this method, you will need to call the Microsoft Activation Center.
Follow these steps:
- Locate the MS product activation number on the product and dial the number to speak to a representative from Microsoft
- The representative will give you a confirmation UID
- Open the MS Office 2010 activation wizards
- Select the telephone as your preferred activation method
- Enter the confirmation ID mentioned above and follow the instructions on the screen.
Free List of Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys
Here is a list of free Microsoft Office 2010 product keys you can use to activate your copy.
Microsoft Office 2010 product keys (32-bit)
|Microsoft Office 2010 product keys (64-bit)|
It is important to use the correct product key for your bit version; otherwise, the keys will not work.
If you choose the right keys for your bit version, and none of them works, come back later for more updated keys. We update the free list of serial keys every day.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys. UPDATED
If the above office product keys 2010 don’t work, you can find more activation keys below.
Can I Get Microsoft Office 2010 for Free?
NO! Microsoft Office 2010 is not and has never been free. To use any version of Microsoft Office, you need to provide a genuine product key, which comes at a cost.
Although Microsoft offers free trials of its latest Office 365 Suite these days, you still need to purchase a genuine license to access all the features of the software.
You can find free alternatives to MS Office online, such as Google Docs or LibreOffice but you cannot get MS Office for free.
Why Do You Need a Product Key?
As mentioned above, Microsoft Office is not free. For this reason, you must provide a genuine Microsoft Office 2010 product key to activate the software.
Without a genuine serial key, you cannot use the software unless you opt for the free version.
You don’t need to buy Microsoft Office 2010 to use it, but you will certainly need a valid product key for Microsoft office 2010 to activate it on your PC.
Fortunately, you can use a free product key on this page.
How Do I Download Microsoft Office 2010 with a Product Key?
Locate your MS Office 2010 product key. It should be in your Order Confirmation email, Product Key card that came with your PC, or original product package.
Then follow these steps to download Office 2010 with a product key:
- Open the Get a backup of Office 2010 page and click on Download
- Enter your Microsoft Office 2010 product key. You will see two options: to either download the software program or order a copy of the software in a DVD for a fee
- Once the download is complete, click the downloaded file twice in rapid succession and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation and activation of Microsoft Office 2010.
How Do I Download Microsoft Office if I Already Have a Product Key?
- Go to this page and enter the Microsoft Office 2010 product key that came with your copy of Office 2010.
- Microsoft will verify your product key and give the option to choose a product language
- Click on the Download link to download your copy
What Happens if You Don’t Activate Microsoft Office 2010?
You need to provide a valid product key to install Office 2010 Word, Outlook, Excel, and others. Otherwise, the installation will fail.
If you have installed a trial version of MS Office, the software will prompt you to provide a valid office 2010 product key after the trial period. If you don’t provide a genuine serial key, the software will stop working on your PC.
Therefore, you need a working Microsoft Office 2010 product key during installation or after the trial period.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.