Finding a working Microsoft Office 2013 product key is not easy. There are so many Office product keys online and most of them are either fake or duplicate.
If you have been looking for genuine product keys for Office 2013, then you are in the right place.
Read this post to find a list of free product keys you can use to activate your copy of Microsoft Office 2013.
Why Use Microsoft Office 2013?
Microsoft has remained one of the most widely used Office programs despite the launch of new versions.
It might not be free to download but everyone who has a Windows PC has Microsoft Office installed in the computers.
The Microsoft Office 2013 Suite includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, OneNote, and InfoPath.
Microsoft Office 2013 can create and open different types of documents, including:
- Word files (.doc and .docx)
- Excel files (.xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt)
- PDF (.pdf)
To use MS Office 2013, you will need to provide a genuine product key. We have a wide range of keys, which we list a bit further down.
What is the Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key?
Microsoft Office 2013 product key is a 25-digit code that’s required to activate a copy of MS Office 2013.
The product license key code looks like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
If you don’t provide a working key product code, you will not be able to use Microsoft Office 2013. You will not be able to create new files and save changes to existing documents.
Where to Find Your Product Key
Where you will your product key depends on how you acquired your copy of Microsoft Office 2013. Here are a few possible locations where you might find your serial key:
- If you have obtained a copy of Microsoft Office 2013, you should find the product key code inside the product box
- In case you purchased a computer that came pre-installed with Microsoft Office 2013, you will have to contact the retailer
- Given you have got Microsoft Office from the Microsoft store or any authorized dealer, you should find the product key code in your order email
If you can’t find your product key or you’ve never purchased one and you want to use MS Office 2013, we have a list of free serial keys you can use to activate the software.
How to Buy Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key
you are considering buying the product key, you might not be able to find legitimate retailers selling Microsoft Office 2013 because it is an old version of Office Suite. Microsoft doesn’t stock MS Office serials keys as well.
The only options you’ve got are to upgrade to a newer version or buy a product key code from a third-party seller. Although you can find product keys on e-commerce websites like eBay, it’s not certain that they will work.
Free Microsoft Office 2013 Product Keys
Every Office 2013 product key on this post is free and should work for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
If you don’t find a working key here, feel free to bookmark this page and come back later for updated keys.
We update these keys every day; therefore, you can be sure you will find a working Office 2013 key when you come back.
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2013
Once you get a working product key, you can proceed to activate your copy of Microsoft Office 2013. There are a few ways of activating Microsoft Office 2013.
Choose a method that suits you and get started:
Over the Internet
This is the easiest and quickest method of activating Microsoft Office 2013 with a product key. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch the MS Office software program
- You will see an Activation Wizard prompting you to enter a working serial key
- Enter the key and click Activate to complete the activation process
The activation process should take a few seconds, but of course, it depends on how fast your internet connection. If you can’t activate your copy through the internet, you can activate it by phone.
This method allows you to activate Microsoft Office 2013 offline. You will need a working product key and a phone. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Disconnect internet connection after installing Office 2013 software program
- Launch the software
- You will see an Activation Wizard prompting you to enter a product key
- Insert the product key and choose the Activate Product by Phone option
- Dial the number displayed on your screen
When the AVR plays and gives you a couple of option, choose Home when you hear product key for home and business
- When asked computers you want to use, select 1
- After providing the information, you will get a confirmation ID
- Enter the confirmation ID when prompted and click Activate
You now have an activated copy of Microsoft Office 2013. This method might not be as simple as online activation, but it’s an option you can opt for if you can activate it over the internet.
How to Get Microsoft Office 2013?
After releasing Microsoft Office 2013 a few years ago, Microsoft has released new, improved suites with better features.
One of the changes Microsoft has made is the way activation works. Today, users need to buy an Office 365 subscription for Home and Professional (previously known Ultimate) editions of the software.
With this new subscription model, users get the product and a cloud storage space of 1TB. This means you cannot get Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft website. Microsoft wants all users to use the latest version of Microsoft Office.
However, you can still get Microsoft Office 2013. Free download Microsoft Office 2013 might be possible on some websites, but you should be wary of external threats to your PC.
Regardless of how you get your copy of Microsoft Office 2013, you will need a valid product key to activate it.
Can You Use Microsoft Office 2013 Without a Product Key?
You will still be able to use Microsoft Office 2013 even if you don’t have a product key. But you will not be able to use important features such as editing and saving documents, but you will be able to open them.
Therefore, although you can use Office 2013 without a product key, you still need to activate the software.
How Do I Download Microsoft Office 2013 with a Product Key?
Find your Microsoft Office 2013 product key. It should be in your Order Confirmation email, Product Key card that came with your PC, or original product package.
Then follow step by step guide to proceed with Office 2013 download with a product key:
- Open the Get a backup of Office page and click the My Account link
- Login into your Microsoft account. You can manage most versions of Office in your Microsoft Account
- Download Office 2013 and reinstall on the same computer
How Do I Activate My Product Key for Free?
Follow this step by step process:
- Visit the link http://bit.ly/Office2013
- Copy the code into a new text document
- Save the file as Office2013.cmd
- Right-click on the batch file and run it as an administrator
- Now check the activation status of your Microsoft Office 2013
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.
3 thoughts on “Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key and Activation Guide”
it works for me THANK YOU SO MUCH
thanx for your support “”B9GN2-DXXQC-9DHKT-GGWCR-4X6XK”” this key work for me
Its great that i ve got a help
Comments are closed.