Since most people nowadays use WhatsApp for messaging from their smartphones, pc users are still clueless if there’s any way to send messages from the computer. And to resolve this issue, developers have worked very hard to bring the same on the pc and it is here. WhatsApp can now be accessed from the pc with the same way as it is used in smartphones. So today we will explain the ways how it can be used in the pc.
Download WhatsApp for PC with Bluestacks App Player:
Bluestacks is software which carries the ability to run Android apps virtually on your pc. Similarly this software can run WhatsApp on pc. To download WhatsApp on your pc you should follow the steps below:
• Download Bluestacks app player from Bluestaks office Site
• Install the app on your pc.
• After installing, open the app and search for WhatsApp from the search bar within the app.
• Click on WhatsApp from the list and install it.
To run WhatsApp, keep Bluestacks app player open so that you can access the app.
How to use Whatsapp on pc?
Whatsapp for pc can be used in two ways:
1) By using Bluestacks app player.
2) By using WhatsApp web.
Use WhatsApp with Bluestacks App Player:
To use WhatsApp from Bluestacks app player follow the below ways:
• Open Bluestacks app player and Run WhatsApp from it.
It will carry the same interface as in Android phones.
• Open WhatsApp and register your phone number.
• WhatsApp will send you a verification code thorough sms or call you. Enter the provided code and activate your WhatApp number.
Now you can start using WhatsApp from your computer. WhatsApp on pc will provide you all the features and options which are offered in the smartphone app.
Install Whatsapp on PC with WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp Web is the official WhatsApp interface for pc. To use this you won’t require installing any app or downloading anything but need to keep your phone connected. WhatsApp Web can be simply used from your Google Chrome browser; unfortunately the other browsers are not supported yet. To use WhatsApp Web, proceed with the steps below:
• Open Google Chrome and enter the url web.whatsapp.com.
• Now open WhatsApp on your phone and go to the option WhatsApp web.
• Click on WhatsApp web and you’ll be asked to scan a QR code from the url web.whatsapp.com
• Scan the code and you’ll be logged in to WhatsApp Web.
With WhatsApp Web, you can read, send messages, download and view all contacts from your computer and even attach and send media files. Just make sure your phone is connected to your pc because disconnecting it will also lose access to WhatsApp Web.
Hence, now you can start using WhatsApp from your computer without touching your phone. If you still facing any problem do comment below with your issue.