With the motive and intent to move towards digitalization, the government’s initiative under the National e-Governance Plan, in an attempt to make all the information viable to the people through electronic media. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) mandated under the Ministry of Electronic and Information Technology under the AADHAR Act 2016. The E-Aadhar is 12 number unique identification number provided by the Government of India in the form of electronic medium being as valid as the original version.
The E-Aadhar card consists demographic information regarding the native like the name of the resident, date of birth, photograph as well as biometric information of the native like fingerprints, iris scans which are directly stored into government database there by aiding the Government for uniform information collection. The advantages rendered by having a e-Aadhard card would help an individual for all India one card identification authenticity as well as it can be used for various official documents related to banking, and public benefits such as LPG subsidiary, Jan Dhan Yojana, SEBI( for stock market transaction purpose), monthly pension and public provident fund machinations. It helps an individual to use the e-Aadhar card as a universal identity document required for all desired purpose like Passport procurement and opening a bank account. The unique aspect about e-Aadhar card would be easy to carry and not worry about losing the card, as it is virtual, which impends someone to misused for some other purpose or illegal work.
The government of India has mitigated the hassles of acquiring the Aadhard card by making it possible to download it from their online website which would be considered the authentic version of the original card as well as you can also download from mAadhaar android app on Google Play Store.
Steps to download the E-Aadhar card.
- Aadhar Card Download using Aadhar Number.
- Aadhar Card Download using Enrollment Number.
Download Aadhar Card using Aadhar Number
- First of all an individual needs to log on the governments’ E-Aadhar website
- Click on the Aadhar card option out of the two options of enrollment and Aadhar card.
- Next, an individual needs to fill the details like Name, Residence address and the Aadhar card Number as well as a Captcha( a random number generated on screen in the given tab for verification purpose) as well as individual’s mobile number.
- The person will receive and verification OPT on his mobile number within few minutes.
- Enter the OTP in the given blank and download the e-Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Download using Enrollment Number
- An individual needs to log on the governments’ E-Aadhar website
- Now you will view two options, Download Aadhar using Enrollment Number or Aadhar Number. From which, you have to select Enrollment Number.
- Fill up the given form which appears on the screen with all your demographic details like Name, Place of birth, and Date of birth and Residence Address with a mobile number.
- Within 3 minutes, the individual receives an OPT on his number which the person needs to enter in the blank
- Now the person can download the E-adhar card in PDF format.
So these were the easiest way to download your E-Aadhaar card, still, if you have any problem or question comment below to ask.